Online Books Free Son (The Giver #4) Download
Mention Out Of Books Son (The Giver #4)
| Title | : | Son (The Giver #4) |
| Author | : | Lois Lowry |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 393 pages |
| Published | : | October 2nd 2012 by HMH Books for Young Readers |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Science Fiction. Dystopia. Fiction. Fantasy. Childrens. Middle Grade. Classics |

Lois Lowry
Hardcover | Pages: 393 pages Rating: 3.99 | 77640 Users | 8337 Reviews
Interpretation Supposing Books Son (The Giver #4)
They called her Water Claire. When she washed up on their shore, no one knew that she came from a society where emotions and colors didn’t exist. That she had become a Vessel at age thirteen. That she had carried a Product at age fourteen. That it had been stolen from her body. Claire had a son. But what became of him she never knew. What was his name? Was he even alive? She was supposed to forget him, but that was impossible. Now Claire will stop at nothing to find her child, even if it means making an unimaginable sacrifice. Son thrusts readers once again into the chilling world of the Newbery Medal winning book, The Giver, as well as Gathering Blue and Messenger where a new hero emerges. In this thrilling series finale, the startling and long-awaited conclusion to Lois Lowry’s epic tale culminates in a final clash between good and evil.Details Books In Pursuance Of Son (The Giver #4)
| Original Title: | Son (The Giver, #4) |
| ISBN: | 0547887205 (ISBN13: 9780547887203) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | The Giver #4 |
Rating Out Of Books Son (The Giver #4)
Ratings: 3.99 From 77640 Users | 8337 ReviewsEvaluate Out Of Books Son (The Giver #4)
I'm reasonably certain that Lois Lowry wrote this after overhearing two potheads discussing their great philosophical ideas from inside a massive cloud of smoke.-What if evil was, like, a dude?-If you could trade, like, 40 years of your life for anything you wanted, would you do it?-Oh dude, I think I can actually feel inside your brain. Like I can feel your thoughts, dude.-I bet a dude who was, like, really evil would smell evil.-I could beat that evil dude with just good thoughts, man. GoodI've had a really hard time with this series. I read the Giver as a teen, loved it, have thought of it often, and one of my first acts when the internet really became a resource for knowledge was looking up to see if Lowry had ever said whether or not Gabe and Jonas made it, or just died of hypothermia. I remember vividly that the interview said that she left it ambiguous on purpose so the reader could decide. Years pass and then suddenly I discovered that The Giver was now part of a trilogy. I
The Finale In Son, Lowry returns to the original socialist village from whence Jonas came and traces the story of Claire, who was also in the Village. Claire was a fourteen year old birthmother, who lived in the birthmothers house and was tasked with producing products (babies) for the nursery to then be distributed to families who qualified for another child. Claire gives birth to a son and longs to rescue him, but her son, Gabe, is taken by Jonas on his sled to a new world. This is Claires

Son is made up of three parts: Before, Between, and Beyond. If I were to name them, I would gather them into one book and name it Boring.WHY THE HELL WAS THIS NOVEL 400 PAGES LONG!?! The previous three were about 200 pages. If you delete the double spaces, this book would be 300 pages, and from there, pointless descriptions and subplots would be easily cut down to 200 pages. Yes, I'm serious.I mean, we spend 140 pages with Claire JUST TRAINING TO CLIMB THE F*CKING CLIFF!!! I DON'T GIVE A SH!T
2.5 starsI'm done. I'm so done right now.This one dragggggged. The answers we've been waiting for since book 1 were never truly given and we were forced to watch (yet another) set of side characters become the mains. This time we follow Claire - a birth mother from Jonas's original city. Much like Jonas, she doesn't take the emotion-suppressing pills and thus develops the ability to love. And she loves her son fiercely. She would die, Claire realized, before she would give up the love she felt
I love The Giver. I count it as one of my favorite books of all time. It was the book that inspired me to read and made me want to write. And I should have stopped at The Giver. My ratings of the books in the series have gotten progressively worse. I liked Gathering Blue, wish I didn't read The Messenger, and now wish I could take back time with The Son. I spent money on it, and I want it back. Sort of. I do love Lois Lowry.But this is a great example of how to set rules and not break them. The
The Finale In Son, Lowry returns to the original socialist village from whence Jonas came and traces the story of Claire, who was also in the Village. Claire was a fourteen year old birthmother, who lived in the birthmothers house and was tasked with producing products (babies) for the nursery to then be distributed to families who qualified for another child. Claire gives birth to a son and longs to rescue him, but her son, Gabe, is taken by Jonas on his sled to a new world. This is Claires
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.